Day 2 (COVID-19) - Green List
If you are travelling into the UK from a country on the Green list you must take a test on or before Day 2 of your arrival.
- Government-listed provider of Testing for International Travel, Test to Release and general community testing
- Tests provided for Day 2. You will receive a booking confirmation with the number you need for the Passenger Locator Form.
- This test applies to returns from Green list countries. You can check the list of countries on the Green list here.
- You will receive a signed Lab report/result. It will have the lab information and the lead scientist’s signature.
- Test must be done on or before Day 2. The day you arrive in the UK is classified as Day 0.
Be safe, Stay Safe.
If you would like further information on what you should do if you receive a positive result, you should visit https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or contact the NHS on 111.