Day 2 (COVID-19) - Fully Vaccinated
If you are travelling into the UK and you are fully vaccinated you must take a test on or before Day 2 of your arrival.
- Government-listed provider of Testing for International Travel, Test to Release and general community testing
- Tests provided for Day 2. You will receive a booking confirmation with the number you need for the Passenger Locator Form.
- This test applies to fully vaccinated only.
- You will receive a signed report/result with Negative or Positive results.
- Test must be done on or before Day 2. The day you arrive in the UK is classified as Day 0.
Be safe, Stay Safe.
If you would like further information on what you should do if you receive a positive result, you should visit https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or contact the NHS on 111.